WELDED STEEL PIPES
We are stocking and supplying longitudinally and spirally welded steel pipes for the most different fields of application and industrial sectors in the dimensions you require as random lengths, fixed lengths and with mitre joints if requested by the customer.
■ Dimensional range welded steel pipes
|outside diameter:||21.3 mm to 1,422.0 mm|
|wall thickness:||2.0 mm to 25.0 mm|
■ Pipes for pressure purposes
- at room temperature according to EN 10217-1 in material grades P235TR1 or TR2
- at higher temperatures according to EN 10217-2 and -5 in material grade P235GH TC1
- according to EN 10217-3 in material grade P355N TC1
- according to API Spec. 5L in material grades “B / PSL1” and “BM / PSL2”
- according to API Spec. 5L in material grades “X52 / PSL1” and “X52M / PSL2”
- according to ASTM A53-1995 in material grade “Type E / Grade B”
■ Pipes for steel construction
Welded steel pipes according to EN 10219-1/2 in material grades S235JRH, S275J0H, S275J2H, S355J0H and S355J2H.
■ Pipes for water transportation pipelines
Welded pipes according to EN 10224 (DIN 2460)
■ Pipes for inflammable mediums
Welded pipes according to EN 10208-1 or -2, as well as according to DIN EN ISO 3183 (DIN 2470)
In our ERP system, each individual length is managed with details of the heat number and the corresponding inspection certificate, so that we can provide you with detailed information on the available materials at any time.